Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hong Kong and Phnom Penh





I'm finally getting a chance to update this entry. We were on a trip to Hong Kong, Shenzhen, and Cambodia from April 23rd to May 5th. We went because one of the classes for Brandon's MBA program was an international trip, and I wouldn't let him go without me.
I posted these pictures with no explanation from our hotel in Phnom Penh, just to get something up, but it was late, and we had a time limit on the hotel computers, so I gave no info. This was a shot of the Hong Kong skyline from Victoria's Peak and here's us in front of Wat Phnom, a Buddhist temple in Phnom Pehn.

6 comments:

Jen and Alec said...

Wow! those are gorgeous pictures! I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Megan said...

Cool! When did you guys do that?

Jen and Alec said...

I am so freakin jealous! That looks like such a blast.

Alec

The Five that Jive said...

Very cool!!
Lindsey J

elshmobelsh said...

I heard you were going. I'm so excited for you! You'll have to post all your details. ;o)

Cordova House said...

So you guys are either really good at cutting and pasting pictures in, or you two are so stinking lucky! What an awesome trip! I'll definately have to call and get the scoop on the rest of it some time. So fun to see pictures of the kids too. Love you guys!

Melissa.

p.s. Liz, all I have to say is, there is NO WAY a body like that has had 4 kids!!! Life just isn't fair sometimes:)