Sunday, March 30, 2008



The girls have been on a leprechaun kick ever since St. Patrick's Day when they saw a Disney movie, "Luck of the Irish." I said, "Did you guys know Grandma Tillman is from Ireland?" and Alyssa said, "She's a leprechaun?!" so I said, "No, but she was born in Ireland." Katie said, "Does she just eat Irish cheese all the time?" I don't know where that came from, but I said, "No I don't think so," and Alyssa said, "Does she do Irish dance?"

Although Grandma Tillman probably could do a mean Irish jig, I have never seen her.

2 comments:

elshmobelsh said...

Liz! So fun to see your blog. I'm embarrassed to admit this is the first time I've been on. I lost the post-it I had it written on and just found it along with a bunch of tax papers we needed last weekend. So I'm on! I'll bookmark you. I love the pics of the fam. You guys are so FUN!

So, I also lost your email address to invite you to mine. WIll you email me? elshmobelsh@gmail.com

Thanks for waking up to see me the other day! Miss ya!
elsje

ashlee sheppard said...

Liz I didnt know that you are a blogger. I love it. I love all of the pictures you have. Your family is so great. I love that you did family pic. night for FHE.