Saturday, October 23, 2010

At Maga's Request. . .

Even though I've known the Tillman children all their lives, I still thought filming them singing along to a song for Maga would be done in one take. Here are takes 1-8 in order.





Take 1: I accidentally took a picture instead of a video.





Take 2: I think they made it through a good 4 lines before things broke down.






Take 3: Typical






Take 4: As evidenced, Bailey can stay in rock-star character while shoving down her brother's head, and a little lipstick adds some glam. . . but when you don't know the words, distraction is inevitable.









Take 5: Watch what happens when I try to sneak around and film the girls in the back. . .






Take 6: Things are falling apart.







Take 7: Cael's comedy ends this before it begins.







Take 8: Here's our best bet. But don't forget to note the flying drummer in the background.




4 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

Oh my goodness!! That was hilarious! I love that you posted ALL of them:) Miss your sweet family, your kids are so hilarious!!

Erin said...

I thought for sure you had given up the blogging thing! So glad for an update now that I can't get my weekly doses...what cute kids I love it!

TeamTillman said...

Love it guys!! Love all of the takes!

Brian and Melissa Finley said...

ok, that was hilarious! Love the flying drummer and Bailey's perseverance to stay center stage :)