Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bailey's 1st Day of School!






My little girl's in kindergarten. And wouldn't you know it, she wasn't a bit nervous. Bailey! Who hates new situations! I guess all the times she's been there for her sisters' activities made a world of difference. When we found out she would have Alyssa's old teacher, she was ecstatic, because she already feels like they're friends.

Today I put her on the bus and then met the bus at school to get more pictures. When I said goodbye as she walked into school and I got in the car to go home, I was shocked to discover I felt. . . sad. I thought I would be awash with relief -- freedom! Afternoons to myself! (Cael naps). But I guess today I'm just gonna feel sad. My baby's growing up.

5 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

Yay for you blogging!! Bailey looks so adorable! I can't believe that she's in kindergarden:)!! Crazy. I bet Katie and Alyssa love seeing her at school. Your kids are too cute!!

Erin said...

Oh she looks so stinking cute and excited- I am sure its a hard time too...I'm in trouble I'm finding it hard to pack away clothes Haydens grown out of

Team Tillman IV said...

The pics are great. Cael almost looks sad to see her go. The long lost aunt and uncle would also like to see pics of Katie and Alyssa

J♥M said...

I'm so glad she's so excited for school! You can see it all over her face!

Brian and Melissa Finley said...

I'm already dreading the day I send Sam off to kindergarten. I too think it will be nice to have a few hours with one kid down....but really, I know I'll be sad and waiting for her to come home. At least for the first little while :) Love you guys!