Thursday, August 7, 2008

Brace yourselves. I'm posting a long series of cheerleading films. Alyssa and Bailey just finished up their summer cheer program. They both had a blast. You can see that Bailey's just having fun, and Alyssa's. . . intense. I know you're all asking, "Where's Katie?" She chose to do Tae Kwon DO this summer. I'll have to post pictures of her in her uniform. I think it may have been the biggest draw to the class, though when asked she said her favorite part was "the punches."

3 comments:

Jen and Alec said...

We watched the opening ceremonies and saw the cheerleaders that lined the stadium as the athletes entered the stadium, and it looks like Alyssa and Bailey could teach them a thing or two. Way to kick some some communist butt girls!

Mary said...

The videos were so fun! Way to go girls!

elshmobelsh said...

oh my goodness! That is too cute. I can't wait to see the punches too!