Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Make-overs




I am so pampered! I got a great make-over this week. My stylist was young and hip. Okay, she was four. I got custom designed hot pink toenails with white heart-blobs. I had baby-blue eyeshadow (a color I have surprisingly never before tried), and I was sporting about six different lip glosses. . . layer after layer after layer. The big surprise? (I mean besides the color selection. . .) It was a total blast. Whoever thought a visit to Bailey and Alyssa Tillman's "Fashin Hur Sdiyulz" would be so fun?

3 comments:

Jen and Alec said...

BBBeautiful! I love your girlie girls. You're not so bad yourself.

Megan said...

Aw, that is soo cute! All make-overs are fun (especially if someone else is doing all the work for ya). :-)

Emily said...

Hi Liz--

I hope it's ok I found your blog! You look so beautiful and your family is so beautiful! Wow. How cool is that? I hope all is well in your life. If you don't remember me, I was one of your DT floormates! Drop me a line so that I can get your email address, etc.

emmcclelland at yahoo dot com

Emily